Among the top 5 types of apps for working women, there are some that are must-have, including security apps, expense tracking apps, and menstrual tracking apps.
New technological developments have made it that there are mobile applications for almost every need and requirement. There are apps specially designed to meet the needs of children, teens, women, men, the elderly, among others. Each person downloads apps from the Google Play Store or the App Store according to their needs. Here we are going to talk about the 5 main types of apps for working women. Every working or professional woman should download these applications to her phone to make her life easier and free from stress.
It should be noted that there are some apps built into your phone like Google Maps, Calendar, etc. These apps are important and can be used daily by working women. If you need to visit an unfamiliar place or area you’ve never been to before, you can use Maps to find your way around. While the calendar can be used by you to take important notes, reminders etc.
Here are some of the other types of apps that professional women can download to help them manage their tasks with a little more ease.
Top 5 Types of Apps Every Woman Should Have
1. Expense management application: It is very important to manage your expenses and keep track. There are several apps like Monefy, Expense Manager, Money Manager, Spending Tracker, among others that you can download to track your spending. These apps help you manage your budget wisely.
2. Taxi / bike service providing apps: You need to download apps that provide taxi and bike services. Apps like Uber, Ola, Rapido, among others, can be installed and used to reserve vehicles for traveling from one place to another. They are especially useful if you are stuck and have no way to get home.
3. Security applications: The number of crimes against women has increased and as women workers sometimes have to travel to unfamiliar places or work late, it is important for them to ensure their safety. Mobile applications such as bSafe, My SafetyPin, Smart 24×7, among others, can be downloaded and installed on your mobile phones.
4. Menstrual tracking apps: Mobile apps like Period Tracker, My Calendar, Flo, among others, can be downloaded by working women to help them track their menstrual cycle.
5. List, application reminder: There are cases when you need to work on multiple projects, attend multiple meetings, manage multiple tasks at once. In such situations, there are chances of missing an important job. To help you manage your pressure at work, you can download apps where you can keep track of the activities you have to do. Mobile apps like daily tasks, to-do list, reminders among others can help you in the same way by recalling your listed activities.